Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tired but Happy!

I just spoke with Edie, she was hanging out in the family room with Zeke by her side. Apparently he hasn't left her side since she got home. Her family was not quite ready for her so her mom is busy cleaning. She is tired but happy to be home! While it seemed like she was there forever, it was just 30 days, which is an answer to prayer that she was on the shorter side of the projected 30-40 day stay!!

Edie should be home for three weeks rather than the two she originally thought it would be. She will go back to the hospital on Monday for another Bone Marrow Biopsy, it will be out-patient.

Edie is looking forward to "doing something!" As we getting off the phone it sounded like the first something was going to be playing a game with Julia!

Since Edie racked up the minutes on her cell phone while in the hospital she asked that if you call try to call the house phone. (If you have verizon wireless you can call her cell since it would be an in-network no charge call.)

Respectfully - Faith

8 comments:

planetkathy said...

Glad to hear you're home,Edie. Sounds like Zeke needs your tlc for awhile.
"Teach me to do Thy will,for Thou art my God;Let Thy good Spirit lead me on level ground."
Ps.143:10
Kathy<><

Cochisecr said...

Edie, I can't tell you how happy I am to hear that you are home!!!! Thank you, Lord!!! Continuing to pray for you daily. Love ya girlfriend, Robin Jeremiah 29:11.

jesse said...

Edie-

Praise the Lord that you are home. Relax and enjoy. We will be praying.

Christine

Unknown said...

Edie,
Wow, how great is our God. You are home and surrounded by loved ones. Even getting your legs and feet massaged. So excited that you are home. I have a gift for you from Toni. I will call tomorrow and see if Becca and I can visit you. Remember: Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 and He will direct your path. Proverbs 3:5 Cindy

Lyndonsa3 said...

Well, it's sounds like that is what you wanted... to be home surrounded by family and God heard your cry and answered your prayers.
It is wonderful to hear that you are home and that there is some good news!
We all love you and miss your wonderful spirit at work <3

Sarah F. Bangle
Ps 27

planetkathy said...

I believe you have a trip back to the hospital tomorrow(out-patient). We pray for all to go well and that you're on the journey of one excellent blood test after another.
Ray & Kathy

Jim Willenbring said...

Hi edie. I just want to say thank you for the all the blessings that God has overflowed from you and onto me I Love you jim
I

I was just thinking said...

Edie,

It was great seeing you at church & Planet this week. Glory to God. You are such an encouragment to so many. We are continueing to pray for you and your family.

Love, Sandra