Friday, August 15, 2008

At the Hospital

I got a text message late last night from Edie. She is back at the hospital. She developed a fever "they are troubleshooting where the infection is. It might be the picline in my arm." In addition to the fever she was suffering from a migraine. She is in Rhoads 4 room 11. She thinks she will be there about a week. I am sure that I will hear more today and will let you all know as soon as I do ... assuming that there aren't thunder storms taking out our net!

Respectfully,

Faith

1 comment:

planetkathy said...

"Bless the LORD,O my soul,and forget not all his benefits,who forgives all your iniquity who heals all your diseases,... who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy." Psalm 103:2-4
We thank God that this hospital exists and that they have a room for you,Edie. We pray for a quick end to your fever/possible infection, and the migraine.We're also thankful that God is with you in your bed in PA or your bed in NJ.
Ray & Kathy